Proactive Behavioral Change Programs
Promoting Self-Awareness and Overall Wellness for All
Midlife Refocus in Northern Virginia offers a range of consulting programs that are backed by our extensive knowledge and experience in changing behaviors. Previously Fitness Together in Chantilly, we have served the Northern Va. area since 2005.
We are here to help you overcome life’s challenges and redirect your energy to self-improvement. We offer services for progressive thinkers who are interested in achieving behavioral change and overcoming obstacles without blaming others, (people who are in the action phase of the change process).
Behavioral change is for individuals who have tried traditional Programs and are now ready for deeper change.
Hypnosis and behavioral change are for those who are ready for the action stage.
Timeline Therapy to Locate Recurring Themes or Patterns in Your Life
"A New You," using the alchemy process to recreate yourself after divorce or life-changing events.
- Connecting to your "inner self" with personalized consulting
- Detaching from other people
- Overcoming lifelong habits that affect your growth and performance
- Regression hypnosis to overcome past experiences that affect current phobias and fears
- Removing your attachment to abusive or nonproductive relationships
We also offer "Course in Miracles" guided programs for spiritual awareness and growth as well as long-term wellness and weight loss programs. Our consulting programs also include guided behavioral change programs for 3-, 6-, and 12-month fitness goals.
Weight Management Hypnosis Program
Our 12-week weight management hypnosis program is different from the other weight loss programs you may have tried in the past. In this reflective program, we focus on returning to your "authentic self" by removing the emotional triggers and blocks that lead to your weight gain. Weight loss and eating "right" can be difficult in our society for many reasons. We locate the reasons specific to you!
- Are you feeling the effects of aging?
- Have you hit plateau and regain the weight you previously lost?
- Have you tried to lose weight in the past?
- Having difficulty identifying and dealing with the triggers?
- Overwhelmed with ineffective diets and marketing?
In this 12-week program, you can expect:
- 12 weight-loss consulting and hypnosis sessions designed to help you break through emotional blocks
- Email/text support
- Nutritional meal planning that’s simple and allows you to still enjoy food!
- Quick, safe, and sustainable weight loss WITH minimal exercise (1-2 days a week is all that is needed!)
- Real, natural food and personalized recipes (say goodbye to shakes and bars!)
- Treatment, consulting, and supervision by a fitness and hypnosis expert
The goal is to positively create automatic and positive habits that get you closer to your goals by removing your emotional blocks and creating new habits and ways of thinking.
We Offer Group and Individualized Programs
Specializing in long term fitness and wellness programs for individuals who make fitness a habit in their lives. We recommend 1,2 or 3 day a week programs to prevent the effects of aging. Gain muscle, lose fat and increase bone mass and flexibility. This type of program is ideal for adults who seek to age gracefully.
Formerly Fitness Together, we offer personal training sessions is a private studio setting. Serving Northern Virginia since 2005, we design programs for mature adults which focus on building and maintaining strong bones, muscles and connective tissues. We recommend 2 days a week training programs that focus on functional strength. We also work with your doctor and health professionals to compliment your wellness program.
Learn to understand why you have chosen certain cravings and learn eliminate or reduce bad habits and increase "healthy" habits.
Learn to understand how habits for our karmic patterns.
What Is the Spiritual Awareness?
Advanced Programs are for Individuals With
- an advanced background or experience in spiritual work.
- or have experienced a traumatic event or illness.
- a lifelong desire to research or explore esoteric and philosophical concepts.
Spiritual Awakening is the process of removing the layers of personality to find the "true self."
Contact Our Consulting Firm
What is an awakening?
It is a complete surrender of the old, a process of self-inquiry and self-honesty. It is a path of complete acceptance of the "truth,” no matter how difficult it is to accept.
We build up personalities or masks and we believe in the facades we show the world. When they begin to fall apart, they become self-destructive and cause:
- Feeling Stuck and Unable to Move Forward in Life
- Midlife Crisis-Need to Renew Self
- Other Psychological Conflicts
Who are you?
We Are Here To Help at Each Stage of Your Journey
Being diagnosed with a major illness can come as a blow to your ego. It is normal to experience a range of emotions in the initial stages of diagnosis. But, you can quickly learn to move into a stage of acceptance and healing and allow yourself to grow stronger and more self-aware.
With strong support and awareness, you can learn to manage these feelings and grow from the experience, no matter the severity of the diagnosis.
Digesting news of your disease can bring a flood of emotions. A diagnosis of cancer, for example, is often associated with feelings of guilt and shame. Grief is another common emotional reaction to a chronic illness. We all experience various stages of the grief emotion, including: denial, bargaining, anger, and sadness.
You may feel you're on a roller coaster of emotion—accepting one day and angry the next. It may help to remind yourself that these feelings are normal and will likely ease with time.
We specialize in long-term fitness and wellness programs for each stage of your journey. We confidently support you as we walk you through the wellness process. Our wellness studio specializes in fitness and weight training programs that keep you strong and vibrant in a private setting.
Special Programs for Cancer Survivors
- A Course in Miracles (Year-Long Self-Awareness Program)
- Personal training to rebuild the body: Our Wellness Studio Has Private Workout Rooms!
- Overcoming Fear and Worry (Hypnosis for Anxiety and Depression)
- Radical Forgiveness consulting (Overcoming Guilt and Blame)
- Spiritual Awareness and Healing (Hypnosis and Using the Subconscious Mind to Heal)
Our Program Features
- Step-by-Step Process
Parent Coaching: Behavioral Contracts for Teens
Parenting Support can be very effective for new parents or parents who have difficulty interacting and connecting to a child. Parent contracts can be very effective with adolescent and young adults before going off to college and independent life. Young adults can also benefit from behavioral contracts as part of the process to transition them to adulthood.
- Experience an increased awareness and ability to relate to your children, spouse, and work relationships.
- Experience increased energy and focus for fitness and wellness.
- Experience more control of emotions (less anxiety and feelings of depression).
- Overcome the obstacles that block and prevent growth and happiness.
The inner journey requires the strict following of these rules:
Hypnosis, NLP (neuro-linguistic programming), guided meditation, fitness and wellness, and timeline therapy can be used as an integral part of the self-reflective and guided holistic behavioral change process for adults.
Existential consulting uses techniques and insights found within a variety of alchemical, philosophical, and existentialist traditions and applies those perspectives to your real-life experiences. We work through your current situations to learn your behavioral habits without blaming the outside world.
Existential consulting applies the wisdom of the ages to our everyday lives and helps us to appreciate what is most meaningful for our overall evolution.
This approach to change is vastly different from traditional therapy options. It is an excellent option for people looking to proactively understand their own beliefs and values at each stage of life. This process is well suited for people looking to delve into the roots of concerns and for those who seek long-term behavioral and mental change.